Cudahy Junior Poms is a local non-profit organization whose primary goal is to provide an opportunity for student's within the local community, grades 1st-8th, to improve their technique and build confidence in poms and dance through practices, performances, and competitions. Through proper guidance, exemplary leadership and qualified coaching staff, Cudahy Junior Poms assists youth in developing the qualities of citizenship, discipline, teamwork, and physical well-being.
Tryouts/Registration will take place at Kozy Elementary school in Cudahy on April 15th and April 16th from 3:30-5:30.
Cudahy Junior Pom Team tryouts for the All star team and Junior Team are mandatory for girls entering grades 4th-8th for the 2014 school year. Girls entering 1st-3rd are only required to attend registration.
Tryouts will consist of a learning session and an evaluation by a panel of judges. Potential team members will be evaluated on routine knowledge, energy, showmanship, skills, and attitude. Bases on the evaluation students will be selected for the highly competitive All star team. Students who are not selected for the All star team will automatically be placed on the Junior Team.
Any questions can be directed to Program Director Stefanie Sievert at 414-795-8069.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival