You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure? Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday, May 30, 2013
South Milwaukee Police Department
2424 15th Ave.
South Milwaukee, WI
This event is free and open to the public. Please allow 40 minutes per car seat. Appointments are encouraged. Those without appointment will be accommodated as time allows. To make an appointment, call (414)231-4896.
Certified, volunteer, child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely. A limited supply or low-cost seats will be available for purchase. Child and vehicle must be present.
Grandparents are welcome to have their seats checked.
To learn more, call (414)231-4894 or visit www.safekidswi.org
Car and booster seats are the law.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar