You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure? Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday, May 30, 2013
South Milwaukee Police Department
2424 15th Ave.
South Milwaukee, WI
This event is free and open to the public. Please allow 40 minutes per car seat. Appointments are encouraged. Those without appointment will be accommodated as time allows. To make an appointment, call (414)231-4896.
Certified, volunteer, child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely. A limited supply or low-cost seats will be available for purchase. Child and vehicle must be present.
Grandparents are welcome to have their seats checked.
To learn more, call (414)231-4894 or visit www.safekidswi.org
Car and booster seats are the law.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival