The Cudahy High School Boys Basketball Program will be offering a week-long camp in June for boys interested in basketball. The camp will run from 10-10:45 am for boys ages 9-10 and from 11-11:45 am for boys ages 11-12 at Cudahy High School. Cost is $25 for Cudahy residents and $40 for non-residents and will include a t-shirt. Camp dates are June 17-21.
Join the CHS Varsity Boys Basketball Coaches and players, as you are taught the fundamentals of basketball, such as how to dribble, pass, catch and shoot. While the focus of camp will be on fundamentals, 3-on-3 games will also be a part of the camp. 5-on-5 games will depend on the number of campers.
See the Summer 2013 Cudahy Recreation Guide for information or contact Nick Conrad, Head Boys Basketball Coach, through email at email@example.com or by phone at (262) 470-5468. Registration deadline is June 12 and can be done through the Cudahy Rec. Dept.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival