The South Milwaukee Health Department is inviting anyone who lives or works in South Milwaukee to participate in a focus group on EMOTIONAL WELL BEING/MENTAL HEALTH as part of our community health improvement plan.
It will take place on Monday, June 3, 2013 at the South Milwaukee Public Library(upstairs converence room)from 4-5:30pm. Dinner will be provided.
Our goal is that South Milwaukee children and adults will be healthy and resilient with adequate/appropriate coping resources. Also to build upon stress management skills.
We need your help in developing an action plan to accomplish this goal!
Please call the South Milwaukee Health Department at 414-768-8055 to RSVP for the meeting and if you will need childcare.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival