We are looking for citizen volunteers to serve on a newly created Tourism Commission in the city of Cudahy. Under our hotel / motel room tax ordinance, the commission will be made up four citizen members and one member of the Wisconsin Hotel & Lodging Association.
The purpose of the commission is to coordinate tourism promotion efforts in the city of Cudahy. The appointment of citizen members shall be appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the Common Council for a 1 year appointment.
If you are interested in serving on this commission, you can fill out a volunteer appointment form. This form can be found on the cities website www.cudahy-wi.gov, under your government, boards and commissions.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival