On Monday, July 29th, adults who have experienced a significant loss in their lives, a month ago or years ago, are invited to find hope and healing by attending a FREE educational seminar entitled Understanding YOUR Loss being held at the Cudahy Family Library, Winter Green Room, 3500 Library Dr., Cudahy, from 6:00 to 8:00pm.
Presenters Kathleen McManus, Coordinator of Bereavement Support Service for Hospice Advantage, and Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, will explore the common effects of grief experienced by many, as well as how and why each person grieves uniquely. Striving for a better understanding of our common and unique grief experiences helps us on our personal journey toward healing.
Free grief support resources and literature will be available, as well as snacks and refreshments. For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated, although not necessary, by calling 262-827-0659 or 414-476-0052 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. This program is being offered to the community by Hospice Advantage and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar