On Monday, July 29th, adults who have experienced a significant loss in their lives, a month ago or years ago, are invited to find hope and healing by attending a FREE educational seminar entitled Understanding YOUR Loss being held at the Cudahy Family Library, Winter Green Room, 3500 Library Dr., Cudahy, from 6:00 to 8:00pm.
Presenters Kathleen McManus, Coordinator of Bereavement Support Service for Hospice Advantage, and Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, will explore the common effects of grief experienced by many, as well as how and why each person grieves uniquely. Striving for a better understanding of our common and unique grief experiences helps us on our personal journey toward healing.
Free grief support resources and literature will be available, as well as snacks and refreshments. For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated, although not necessary, by calling 262-827-0659 or 414-476-0052 or e-mail email@example.com. This program is being offered to the community by Hospice Advantage and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival