Camp Indian Sands, a Christian summer camp located near Neshkoro, Wis. and based in Milwaukee, is excited to mark its 50th anniversary in outdoor camping ministry for diverse church, youth and community groups in the Greater Milwaukee area. Join the camp’s celebration during its 50th anniversary picnic on Sunday, Aug. 11!
The picnic runs from noon to 8 p.m. and is FREE to the public. It will be held at the camp, located two hours north of Milwaukee. We invite you to come enjoy food, games and fun reflections on the camp’s history.
For convenience, if enough people are interested in bus travel, the camp may provide transportation from the Milwaukee area. Please RSVP to email@example.com. Guests may also drive individually to camp and can find directions on our website: www.campindiansands.org.
What: Camp Indian Sands’ 50th Anniversary Picnic and Celebration
When: Sunday, Aug. 11
Noon – 8 p.m.
Where: Camp Indian Sands
N7797 Tuttle Lake Road
Neshkoro, WI 54960
How Much: Free! Donations welcome.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar