The IndependenceFirst Mobility Store will host a grand opening event to celebrate its new location. A door prize drawing, food and kids’ activities will all be a part of this exciting event.
The IndependenceFirst Mobility Store is a non-profit program that has been assisting older adults and people with disabilities for over 27 years. We provide high-quality, low-cost refurbished mobility and medical equipment discounted an average of 70% off new prices. We also offer new equipment at prices significantly lower than retail. The program particularly benefits those who lack the resources to acquire new equipment, though the store is open to the general public for any customer wishing to purchase lower cost like-new and new items. Mobility Store staff work 1:1 with every customer, assessing their needs and equipment options.
The equipment is donated by community members and businesses, who receive a tax deduction. Donated equipment is refurbished and sanitized to like-new condition – much of the equipment is barely used (walkers, wheelchairs, canes, lift chairs, hospital beds and more).
For more information about the IndependenceFirst Mobility Store call 414-988-5333 v/relay, check www.ifmobility.org for online catalog of items and view our program video http://youtu.be/xQ-_RizUEKM
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar