Bayview residents, Max Williamson and M. Caleb Wohlust will star in Monty Python’s “Spamalot”, presented by Theatre Unchained. A musical comedy described as being “lovingly ripped off” from the 1975 film, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, “Spamalot” retells the legend of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table as they complete their holy quest.
Williamson will portray King Arthur in “Spamalot”. He last appeared as Danny Evans in Surgery Room Productions movie, “Billy Club”, which is set to premier at the Milwaukee Film Festival this year.
Wohlust, a new resident to the Bay View area, will portray Sir Lancelot in “Spamalot”. Before taking on the role of Lancelot he appeared as Nicky in “Avenue Q”.
Spamalot runs September 6-22, 2013 at Theatre Unchained, 1024 S. 5th Street in Milwaukee. For ticket information visit www.theatreunchained.com or call 414.391.7145
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar