Cudahy Boys Basketball will be holding a basketball camp for children with special needs on November 4, 5, & 7, from 6-7:00 PM at Cudahy HS.
We will assist individuals who are cognitively/physically disabled between ages 5-18 (male or female). Camp will use the "buddy system" with a relative or friend. Activities will be geared toward campers' abilities in a fun, inviting atmosphere. CHS boys basketball players & coaches will be on hand to help instruct.
Please share with anyone you know who may be interested. Please contact the Cudahy Recreation Department to register someone (414-294-7435). Cost is $10/resident, $15/non-resident.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival