On Saturday, November 2nd from 9 am to 1 pm - St. Ann Center's Indoor Winter Farmers Market is back!
Visit your returning favorite vendors and find new great items. As always there will be great fresh & organic produce, beautiful handmade jewelry and many other unique products in our beautiful atrium.
Help us kick off this season with an awesome opening day.
St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care is located at:
2801 East Morgan Ave., Milwaukee WI 53207.
Call 414-977-5000 with any questions.
Like St. Ann Center Indoor Winter Farmers Market on facebook at facebook.com/sacfm.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival