Loss brings a sense of grief that is sometimes heightened during the holiday season. Our pastoral staff and Grief Share ministries team invites you and welcomes ALL to the 3rd annual “Blue Christmas” service on Saturday, November 23, 2013 at 10:00am.
A warm and welcoming setting in our church Gathering Space brings everyone together for a worshipful experience of personal and shared devotion and fellowship centered on the God who heals us ALL and in whom we find our peace. The video portion from the GriefShare materials is entitled: "How to Survive the Holidays", and offers wonderful suggestions and a message of hope. Simple refreshment will extend our fellowship and warm our spirits. Please extend this invitation to your friends and neighbors as ALL are welcome.
Blue Christmas is hosted by GriefShare, a year-round grief support group that meets on Saturday mornings. For registration information, contact Al at (414) 483-1347.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival