Santa, Mrs. Claus and his helpers will be at the historic Cudahy Rail Road Depot this Saturday Dec. 14 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
You can take your own pictures with Santa or have one taken and printed on the spot for a $5 donation. Everyone who visits with him will get a free stuffed toy!
There will also be a baked goods sale and hot food to enjoy. There'll be Christmas tunes on the restored juke box again this year!This year a Christmas rummage sale will also take place during this time at the Annex building, just south of the depot.
The historic C & NW RR depot, recently designated a National Historic Building, is located at 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival