Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource, a premier, family-owned remodeling firm specializing in residential and commercial design and construction, will celebrate its 30th anniversary in 2014.
Rick Bartelt, a seasoned carpenter, had worked in the family business for 10 years, learning the ins and outs of the remodeling and construction industry. In 1984, Bartelt and his wife, Chris, established Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource.
"We would not have reached this milestone, our 30th year in business, without the support, creativity, and expertise of our customers, employees, and trade partners," said Rick Bartelt, owner. "We are truly fortunate to work with the best."
The Bartelt team includes three in-house designers, production staff, and rough and finish carpenters. Beyond the in-house team, Bartelt has built longstanding partnerships with some of the area's finest and well-established tradesmen who offer their expertise in areas ranging from mechanical work to millwork. Originally located in Menomonee Falls, Wis., the Bartelts moved the company to Downtown Delafield in 2009.
Founded in 1984, Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource has won local, regional, and national industry awards, including 2013 Regional and National "Contractor of the Year" (CotY) awards presented by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI). With in-house designers, production staff, and expert carpenters, Bartelt is a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. and Metropolitan Builders Association.
For more information, visit www.barteltremodel.com or call 262-646-8020.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival