When you are looking for a local wine tasting event that offers more than the average wines, the Bay View Wine Fest is still by far one of the more local favorites around Milwaukee.
Offering an "International Passport" premier wine tasting option, this event always pleases even the most persnickety of the wine tasting crowd.
Presented this year by Wine Maniacs, the Bay View Wine Fest has been part of Milwaukee's wine tasting scene for 10 years now.
The event takes place at the Historic Marian Center in Bay View, on Friday, March 7, & Saturday, March 8, starting at 6p.m., located at 3211 S. Lake Drive in Bay View. LOTS OF FREE PARKING AVAILABLE! You never know, you might see a ghost from the past shimmering through the tall oak trees and spooky hallways of the property! Participants will enjoy an enchanting and magical evening of superb wine tasting, delicious samples of food from local establishments, and great music. The “International Passport” Premier Wine Tasting portion of the event will feature a sampling of upscale wines from around the world!
Partial proceeds benefit WAGGR (Wisconsin Adopt A Golden Retriever). LOTS OF FREE PARKING. This popular local event always sells out fast, so buy your tickets today! Dress is always casual at the wine fest.
Everything is included for a $30 ticket. Adults only, over 21. Cash, check or credit card accepted. To purchase advance tickets online, please visit bvwinefest.com, or call (414) 482-2069. Tickets will be available at the door. More details at www.bvwinefest.com.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival