Our annual winter Spaghetti Dinner and Vendor Fair will be held on Saturday February 22. A delicious spaghetti Dinner catered by That's Amore includes meatballs and sauce, salad, garlic bread, home-baked desserts and beverages. This will takes place at the Nativity of the Lord hall located at 3658 E. Plankinton Ave. in Cudahy.
The dinner runs from 4-7 p.m. and tickets are available at the door. An adult meal is $8. Children 4-10 years $4 and children 3 and under are free. Carry-outs are also available.
We also have musical entertainment, raffle prizes, and vendors including Lakeside Foods, Pampered Chef, Tupperware, L'Bri and others.
Hope to see you there!
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival