Celebrating 55 years of care and raising nearly $50,000 for Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore
Attendees and sponsors of the Generations of Pride Ball presented by ERMED and Lakeshore Medical Clinic raised nearly $50,000 to benefit patients of Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore. The event held was on Saturday, January 25 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Milwaukee.
All funds raised will be directed toward enhancing the Emergency Department at Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore. These enhancements will improve a patient’s visit, as well as to heighten the very best care provided by caregivers and physicians.
This past year, 70 percent of the patients who visited Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore were residents of the five communities of Cudahy, South Milwaukee, Oak Creek, Franklin and St. Francis.
To read more and see pictures from the event, visit http://wp.me/p2hGWW-H5
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival