Please join our special showing of "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs." This showing is for special needs children or adults with their families! This movie will provide a comfortable environment (lower sound, lights up) where families with members who need accomodations will be able to share the experience of seeing a family friendly film at a theater! Showing is 3-2 at 9:30am (doors open at 9am) at Marcus South Shore Cinema (7261 S. 13st.) Please RSVP to Jocelyn Borzick at 414-213-1961 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks to the Joe Setum American Family agency for providing free tickets to the showing! And a special thanks to the South Shore Cinema for making this possible!
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Paul Degner, Elkhorn Area School District, Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- JB’s on 41 Raises Funds in August for Brightening Veterans Lives (BVL) Charity