A special dinner celebration to commemorate the centennial year of Cudahy’s Sheridan Park at Pulaski Inn on Friday, Valentine’s Day, February 14, will include a booklet highlighting the first 100 years of the park.
Tickets for the event are $30 per person and are available at BMO Harris Bank, corner of Packard and Layton avenues, and from County Supervisor Pat Jursik, 414/278-4231. The event begins with cocktails at 5:30 followed by a buffet-style dinner at 6:30 p.m.
There is also still time to purchase raffle tickets for an all-expense paid trip for two to New York City in June. Highlights will include luxury accommodations and a guided tour of famed Central Park. Tickets are $10 each or five for $40, also available through the bank, at TiPrint or from the Cudahy Historical Society. The drawing will be held at the dinner at Pulaski Inn, located at 3900 E. Pulaski Avenue in Cudahy.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar