A special dinner celebration to commemorate the centennial year of Cudahy’s Sheridan Park at Pulaski Inn on Friday, Valentine’s Day, February 14, will include a booklet highlighting the first 100 years of the park.
Tickets for the event are $30 per person and are available at BMO Harris Bank, corner of Packard and Layton avenues, and from County Supervisor Pat Jursik, 414/278-4231. The event begins with cocktails at 5:30 followed by a buffet-style dinner at 6:30 p.m.
There is also still time to purchase raffle tickets for an all-expense paid trip for two to New York City in June. Highlights will include luxury accommodations and a guided tour of famed Central Park. Tickets are $10 each or five for $40, also available through the bank, at TiPrint or from the Cudahy Historical Society. The drawing will be held at the dinner at Pulaski Inn, located at 3900 E. Pulaski Avenue in Cudahy.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival