Please join our special showing of "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs." This showing is for special needs children or adults with their families! This movie will provide a comfortable environment (lower sound, lights up) where families with members who need accommodations will be able to share the experience of seeing a family friendly film at a theater! Showing is 3-2 at 9:30am (doors open at 9am) at Marcus South Shore Cinema (7261 S. 13st.) Please RSVP to Jocelyn Borzick at 414-213-1961 or email@example.com.
Special thanks to the Joe Setum American Family agency for providing free tickets to the showing! And a special thanks to the South Shore Cinema for making this possible!
- First Day of School for St. Francis School District
- Railway Adventure Trip
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board