On Friday February 14, 2014, our community came together to celebrate the Sheridan Park Centennial through a banquet at the Pulaski Inn. Rousing speeches were given by the Honorable Judge Richard Cudahy, key note speaker Sue Black, Owner of the Milwaukee Wave, and finally a walking mike tour by former Mayor Ray Glowacki allowing attendees of the event to provide their best memories of Sheridan Park.
Thank you to everyone involved in making this evening a success. We continue to celebrate on evenings like this our Generations of Pride.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival