P.J. Early Invites Community to Meet-and-Greet Event
District Two Candidate Highlights Transparency, Hard Work
Saint Francis, Wisconsin, February 18, 2014 – P.J. Early, candidate for Alderperson in St. Francis District Two, has announced that she will hold a meet-and-greet event on Wednesday, February 26, at the St. Francis Brewery from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Residents from all over St. Francis are invited to have a slice of pizza and talk with the candidate. “I’ve met so many awesome people in my own district,” she says, “but if I’m elected, my decisions on the Common Council will affect the whole city, not just District Two.”
Early says she understands that residents of St. Francis have a lot of concerns right now, and she’s open to questions and comments of any sort. “With so many changes coming, I want to be sure that voters know who I am and what I stand for. St. Francis voters deserve know more about their candidate than the fact that they belong to the same organization, or their kids went to school together, or they live on the same block. Here’s a chance to get to know your candidate better.”
Though her official capacity is serving on the St. Francis Police and Fire Commission, Early attends nearly every meeting held at City Hall. “Because I attend meetings of the Community Development Authority, the Board of Public Works, the Finance Committee, and so many others, I know firsthand what makes our city tick and how all the committees and commissions interact. There are so many important things coming together right now in our city and so many details to understand. You don't see that by going to one or two meetings a month.”
Early concludes, “Elections are just around the corner, and there are some very important issues at stake. Voters are realizing that ‘business as usual’ is not going to work anymore.”
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar