The South Milwaukee Police Department has a Medicine Collection Program. Don't put medications down the drain or toilet. Protect our water!
Accepted medications include: Prescription medication,over the counter medications, ointments, sprays, inhalers, creams, and pet medications.
Medications that are NOT accepted include: illegal drugs, bio-hazardous material, personal care products(shampoo, soaps, lotions,etc.), NEEDLES/SHARPS,household hazards(paints, pesticides, oil, gas, etc.)
When you bring the medications to the Police Department lobby there is a collection bin with directions on how to proceed with disposal.
If you have questions, please contact the Police Department at 414-768-8060.
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Paul Degner, Elkhorn Area School District, Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- JB’s on 41 Raises Funds in August for Brightening Veterans Lives (BVL) Charity