Cudahy Mayor welcomes Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group in Cudahy
At noon on Wednesday March 26th, a Ribbon Cutting and Blessing ceremony occurred at the new Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group Clinic at 3501 East Ramsey Avenue. Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group has made a continued commitment to the residents of Cudahy and the south shore region with this new medical facility.
“Wheaton officials approached the City of Cudahy early last summer with an aggressive schedule to construct the new facility,” stated Mayor John Hohenfeldt during his welcoming response. “My office, administration and city officials helped Wheaton through a full approval process within 45 days to bring this new facility to Cudahy.” The City of Cudahy is pleased to welcome Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group to this new facility and allowing them to serve our residents for many years to come.
John R. Hohenfeldt
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival