Working Smoke Detectors Save Life’s!
On the evening of March 26th, the Cudahy Fire Department responded to a residential fire with a successful evacuation and rescue of a Cudahy resident. While the damage to the property was minimal and their no injuries, working smoke detectors can be attributed to quick action of a resident to get to safety. In arriving on the scene last night, Battalion Chief Posda informs me that the smoke detectors were working and continued to sound after the fire was put out.
Please make sure that you change your batteries at least twice a year and test your smoke detectors regularly. A simple way to remember is to change them when you change your clocks in the spring and fall with the time change.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival