The 50th Annual Miss St. Francis Scholarship Pageant will be held on Saturday, April 26, 2014 at St. Thomas More HS Auditorium, 2601 E. Morgan Avenue; St. Francis, WI 53235, 7:00 PM. Former Miss St. Francis titleholders, Kelly Stone-Kuster (1993) and Ann Stawski, (1995) will serve as emcees.
A special “Miss St. Francis in Review” showcase will be held on Friday, April 25, 2014 at St. Thomas More HS beginning at 7:30 PM. Our returning titleholders will be sharing their memories, where they are now and providing special performances. Tickets for the showcase will be $5.00 for general seating and will be available at the door.
The winner will succeed Miss St. Francis 2013 Cecilia Margraff of South Milwaukee. Cecilia was second runner-up, and winner of a swimsuit preliminary, over-all evening wear & People’s Choice scholarships at Miss Wisconsin.
Special 50th Anniversary scholarships will be offered to all participants to the school of their choice. All contestants will be offered a $500 Special Anniversary Scholarship. Three runner-ups will be named and offered scholarships of $2,000, $1,500, and $1,000 respectively. Miss St. Francis 2014 will be offered a $3,000 scholarship and the opportunity to compete at the 2014 Miss Wisconsin Pageant in June 15-21 in Oshkosh, WI.
Tickets for reserved seating are $15. They are available from the contestants or by contacting David Goltz at 414-483-8353
The 2014 contestants and their community sponsors are: Claire Baumgartner – Mid-America Steel Drum; Samantha Hunt - St. Francis Days; Morgan Kloth – Allied Industries; Alixandria Koenig – St. Francis Dental Center; Alexa Nommensen – St. Francis Civic Association; Rachael Obst – PDQ Tooling ; Kaitlyn Serketich – Bella Grace Tanning Salon; Aryn Swann – St. Francis Brewery; Briar Swann – Bert’s Pub; and Brynn Weinzirl – Advance Products.
Every “Miss America” has to start somewhere! The 3rd Annual Princess Program offers young girls between the ages of 5-12 the fun opportunity to perform onstage before a live audience, dress up as a Princess and have a tiara placed on her head during a “Crowning Ceremony”. Princesses are welcome from anywhere. This is not a competition. For an application and fee information contact Cathy Berndt at email@example.com or Andrea Berndt-Bender firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are also available on the web site: www.misssaintfrancis.com
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar