Saturday, April 26 from 8:00 - 2:00
Kelly Senior Center, 6100 S Lake Drive, Cudahy
Join us for the annual Spring Rummage at Kelly Senior Center, located at 6100 S Lake Drive in Cudahy.
Each year visitors browse household goods, vintage, collectibles, handmade items, children's itesm , books and other items from over fifty different vendors. Baked goods and refreshments will be available for purchase.
While there, check out Kelly's Gently Used Purse Sale. A wide variety of like-new purses will be available for very low prices.
Admission is 50 cents and all proceeds benefit activities at Kelly Senior Center.
About Kelly Senior Center
Kelly Senior Center is one of five Milwaukee County Senior Centers managed by Interfaith Older Adult Programs. Participation is open to anyone 50 years or older and there is no participation fee. Over 1300 people take part in activities each year. Activities include fitness center, Personal Training services, quilting, weaving, exercise classes, day trips, senior dining, computers and so much more. http://home.interfaithmilw.org/sc/kelly
Watch for Future Rummages:
Saturday, May 3 from 8:00-2:00
Washington Park Senior Center
4420 W Vliet St, Milwaukee
Admission is 50c donation.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival