The Academy of Performing Arts presents a vendor & craft fair fundraiser on Sunday, April 27 from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. It will be located at 9160 S. Pennsylvania Avenue in Oak Creek. The fair is open to the public and admission is free.
We currently have vendors from Norwex, Jamberry Nails, It Works!, Tastefully Simple, Thirty-One, Pink Papaya, Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Wildtree, Champagne Studios, Dynamic Signs, Young Living Oils, Rodan and Fields, Origami Owl, Partylite, BeautiControl, Stampin Up, Mary Kay plus vendors selling handmade items! All vendors will be donating a portion of their profits to the dancers who will be heading to Disneyworld. Please join us and help to make this a success for our Disney bound dancers!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar