Join South Milwaukee Mayor Erik Brooks from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, May 10, for his first Meet the Mayor session.
No topic is off limits, so bring your ideas, concerns, complaints, compliments ... or just stop by and say hi. And enjoy some great authentic Mexican food while you’re there.
Can't make it? Here are some other upcoming Meet the Mayor sessions:
Saturday, June 7: Studio One Art Glass, 1333 Milwaukee Ave. Stop by and check out some of the terrific hand-crafted art glass pieces Kim has for sale at his store — and learn more about his custom work.
Saturday, July 12: Max A. Sass & Sons Funeral Home, 1314 Manitoba Ave. Mike and company have done a lot with the former St. Mary’s School, and it looks great. See for yourself on July 12.
Saturday, August 16: Moxie Fitness, 1234 Milwaukee Ave. Stop in learn more about some of the cool programming Tori and Cindy are offering.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar