The South Milwaukee Downtown Market organizers are pleased to announce their June market music line up.
The 2014 outdoor market kicks off on Thursday June 5th in the temporary location of 12th & Milwaukee Avenues. The Main music acts typically run 5pm to 7pm and patrons are encouraged to bring lawn chairs.
June 12th – Paul Kaye – Blues Man
Paul Kay has been on stage most of his life playing the blues and has played with many blues greats. Paul is a respected soloist and sideman in the professional blues community.
June 19th – Rich Regent – Jazz Clarinet.
Rich provides a mix of improvisation and entrancing harmony, which combine to energize jazz, tangos, polkas, Dixieland, waltzes and blues.
June 26th – KR Bluegrass
KR Bluegrass is a group of musicians from southeastern Wisconsin. The band members were regulars at weekly jams when friendships were developed because of their mutual love of old time, gospel and bluegrass music. Their music is influenced by the Stanley Brothers, Carter and Cox families and Ricky Skaggs.
The Outdoor market continues on Thursdays through October 9th, with no Market on July 3rd. If you make, bake, or grow a product, we’d like to hear from you. Limited stall space is available for the outdoor market.
More information is on the South Milwaukee Downtown Market website at www.smmarket.org or contact Market Manager, Tony Bloom at 414-499-1568.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival