South Milwaukee Historical Society will be holding it's 6th Annual Garden Tour, Saturday, June 28th from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Rain or Shine
Come tour 8 beautiful gardens in South Milwaukee. Hand-crafted garden items created by local artisans will be on sale at the South Milwaukee Historical Society Museum (717 Milwaukee Avenue) 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
For more information please visit http://www.southmilwaukee.org/historical_society/Events.html
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival