The Cudahy Historical Society has slated its popular Ice Cream Social for Tuesday, June 17th.
The event is free and everyone is invited!
The evening begins with a short business meeting at 7 p.m. followed by ice cream, conversation and a chance to view historic artifacts while listening to tunes on a restored 1940's jukebox.
The Ice Cream Social is held at the old rail road depot, a national and state historic building, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival