As the list of parade units grows for our impending 4th of July parade, so has our generous list of sponsors that help make our daylong celebration even bigger and better than ever. As of today, there are 65 units for our parade and our list of sponsors has continued to grow, even after our brochures were printed.
Thank you to all of our sponsors: Charlie’s Discount Tobacco & Liquor, Jet Repair, Alderman Randy and Carrie Hollenbeck, Skyline Catering, Sheridan’s Boutique Hotel & American Bistro, North Shore Bank of Cudahy, FMP Fabricated Metal Products, Milw. County Supervisor Patricia Jursik. Showcase Dance Studio, Military Order of Purple Heart, Papa Luigi’s Pizza of Cudahy, Customs Unlimited Auto Body of Cudahy, Ewald’s Venus Ford, In-Focus Photography, Southside Cruisers Car Club, ATI Ladish Forging, Molly McGartland, Cudahy Lions Club, Prime Financial Credit Union, Jonathan Dannecker; Modern-Woodmen, Advanced Disposal, and the City of Cudahy.
Please make sure you that you enjoy any or all of the events during the City of Cudahy 4th of July celebration.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival