Interesting artifacts and antiques from the city of Cudahy's colorful past are available for viewing this Saturday, June 28th, from 10 a.m. until noon.
It's all part of the Cudahy Historical Society's monthly open house at the landmark railroad depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave.
Docents will be on hand to answer questions and you can listen to tunes from a 1940s juke box.
Open houses are held from April through October on the last Saturday of the month.
It's free and everyone is invited!
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival