Kelly Senior Center offers fun and affordable day trips. Join us for an upcoming trip.
Space is limited. Advance registration and payment required. Call 414-481-9611
A Racine Adventure
Friday, August 8, 8:15-4:30 6 Fee: $35
Enjoy a trip to scenic Racine for guided tours of the Wind Point Lighthouse, Mileager’s Greenhouse, and Larsen’s Kringle. Enjoy a plant to take home from Mileager’s and coffee with Kringle samples at Larsen’s. Lunch will be at your own expense. After the tours, take some time for shopping downtown.
Comedy Sportz Trip
Friday, September 12, 10:45-2:00 Fee: $35
Enjoy an improvisational comedy show specially tailored for the Senior Centers. Before the show, enjoy a delicious all American lunch of burgers and hot dogs. Fee includes lunch, transportation, gratuities, and show.
Horicon Marsh by Land and Boat
Friday, October 2, 8:00-3:30
Travel to the beautiful Horicon Marsh by motor coach bus. Take in the sights and sounds of fall at the marsh with a guided tour by boat and land. Lunch is included at Ginger’s Hideaway.
Kelly Senior Center is open to anyone age 50+ and is located at 6100 S Lake Drive in Cudahy. In addition to day trips, the center offers exercise classes, fitness center access, personal training, quilting, ceramics, cards, computers and much more.
This center is managed by Interfaith Older Adult Programs and funded by Milwaukee County Department On Aging.
More info at www.interfaithmilw.org.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival