Come explore Cudahy's "attic" as the Cudahy Historical Society hosts another of its popular Open Houses this Saturday, July 26!
The event is free and everyone is invited.
The Open House is at the historic Cudahy Railroad Depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave. Hours are from 10 a.m. until noon.
Knowledgeable docents will be on hand to talk about the many artifacts from our city's past that are on display, there are also many pictures to view while listening to tunes on a restored 1951 Seeburg juke box.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival