The Cudahy Historical Society will once again host the South Milwaukee Municipal Band at a free outdoor concert on Tuesday, August 17th. The music will begin at 7 p.m. and everyone is invited!
The concert is held at the old Railroad Depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic avenue.
Please bring a lawn chair and come enjoy rousing Sousa marches, a tribute to our veterans and more!
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival