A century ago Sts.Peter and Paul National Polish Catholic Church was founded. Built at 1308 15th Avenue,South Milwaukee,they will celebrate its 100 year presence by hosting an open house September 7,from 12-3 p.m.. People are invited to view photos from the past and tour the beautiful Church which is on the 2nd floor with a chairlift available if needed. There is no charge for the open house and residents are encouraged to come view this historic Church.
An added attraction will be a Polish luncheon served from 12-3 p.m. for $10. Traditional and maybe new delicacies will be offered.
Father Bogumil Czaja,Deacon Jonathon Meus ,and parishioners look forward to all visitors helping the Church celebrate their 100th anniversary.
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Paul Degner, Elkhorn Area School District, Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- JB’s on 41 Raises Funds in August for Brightening Veterans Lives (BVL) Charity