The Oak Creek Public Library is pleased to welcome children’s author Deborah Diesen and illustrator, Dan Hanna on Thursday, September 18th, at 4 p.m. They will present their new book, Pout-Pout Fish Goes to School.
This event is free and open to the public, and all ages are welcome. Boswell Books is the sponsor of this event and will provide copies of their book for purchase and signing. The stuffed Pout Pout fish will also be available for purchase.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival