Looking Fit Magazine, a national trade publication supporting the indoor tanning industry, recently named Lectric Beach Tanning Club in New Berlin as one of the Top 250 salons in the United States.
Since 2000, Looking Fit’s editors have worked diligently to identify the Top 250 indoor tanning salons in the industry. Published in the February 15, 2009 issue, the award identifies Lectric Beach Tanning Club at 2955 S. Chicago Road as one of the most innovative, dynamic and fastest-growing indoor tanning salons in the country.
The success of the salons that were chosen can be attributed to a number of factors including their professionalism, commitment to education and superior customer service. Year after year, the indoor tanning industry grows in direct proportion to consumer confidence gained through knowledgeable tanning salon owners and operators who have the welfare of their customers in mind.
The U.S. indoor tanning industry represents more than 25,000 freestanding tanning salons that have the economic impact of more than $5 billion. The industry promote moderate, sensible and responsible tanning – indoors and outdoors.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar