Paranormal researcher Chad Lewis's presentation covers the entire state from wandering ghosts of the North Woods, haunted B&B’s in Milwaukee, to a haunted home right here in St. Francis. Complete with photos, case history, eyewitness accounts, ghost lore and directions, this unique presentation encourages you to visit these places for your own ghost story. Geared for ages 10 & up. Limit of 80. Chad brings over 13 years of research experience to his presentations. Chad is also the co-author of the Road Guide to Haunted Locations book series.
Copies of Chad’s books will be available for purchase after the program through the Friends of St. Francis Library.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival