Bay View is obviously an amazing neighborhood with many gems in its crown. Veritas Church is taking the opportunity to learn from some of these amazing businesses and organizations that dot the landscape of Bay View.
We are going to hear from these various Bay View establishments through video interviews, then discuss what we as a church can learn from them. We will be learning from Lee’s Luxury Lounge, Sparrow Collective, Stone Creek Coffee, some roller derby girls, The Boulevard Theater, BVNA, and some others.
We have lots to learn so we want to invite you to come learn with us and join the conversation.
Sep-Oct Sundays 10:30 am
Beulah Brinton Community Center
2555 S. Bay St., MKE, 53207
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival