The Board of Directors of the Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Accreditation (WRISA) is pleased to announce the accreditation of St. Matthew School, Oak Creek. St. Matthew School has proven compliance with WRISA educational Standards and is a member in good standing.
"We applaud the accomplishments of St. Matthew School and its commitment to ongoing school improvement and high standards of excellence," remarked Beatrice Weiland, WRISA's executive director.
All religious and independent schools in Wisconsin that have been in operation with students for at least two years and meet extensive eligibility criteria may apply to WRISA for entry into the accreditation process," said Weiland. Schools must complete a comprehensive year-long Self Study, host a Site Visit every seven years, and develop and implement a Long Range Plan for school improvement to maintain accreditation. Schools file Annual Reports that detail their progress in meeting their goals and staying in compliance with the Standards.
For more information and a complete listing of schools, visit the WRISA website: www.wrisa.net. WRISA is a state chapter of the National Federation of Nonpublic School State Accrediting Associations (NFNSSAA).
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival