Mail dropped into blue collection boxes will be collected, processed and transported to its intended recipient on the upcoming Federal holiday. All mail in Postal Service blue collection boxes throughout the city will be collected on the holiday. Your letter will be processed and sent on its way to the final destination.
The Postal Service observes President’s Day on Monday, February 15, 2010, as a holiday. All Post Offices in the Milwaukee area will be closed. There will be no mail delivery except for Express Mail.
For customer convenience, six stations and branches in the Milwaukee area offer 24-hour access to Automated Postal Centers. “The APC provides quick, easy and convenient access to Postal services,” says Milwaukee Postmaster Charley Miller. “Just as an ATM is a virtual stand-alone bank, the APC is a virtual stand-alone Post Office. But unlike the ATM, there’s no transaction fee.”
Customers can find 24-hour APC service at the following stations and branches:
Greenfield Branch, 7353 West Forest Home Avenue
Milwaukee Main Office Window, 345 West St. Paul Avenue
Sequoia Branch, 6825 West Brown Deer Road
Tuckaway Station, 5114 South 27th Street
Wauwatosa Branch, 1655 North Mayfair Road
West Milwaukee Branch, 4300 West Lincoln Avenue
- Home for the Holidays: Keeping You and Your Loved Ones Safe on the Road
- Local teen selected to FEMA Youth Council
- Spring into Action Week. Support WUWM April 22-26, 2013
- Milwaukee Girl Scout receives Girl Scouts of the USA National Lifesaving Award for heroic efforts to save grandmother's life
- Local leaders prove that advocacy, visionary thinking don’t end at 60
- IRS Warns of Tax Scam Targeting Wisconsin Residents
- Fitness for EveryBODY to Offer Free Outdoor Workout
- Write Now!
- Exciting Things in Ceramics
- Cudahy-St. Francis Interfaith Hopes 2011 Sees Continued Growth in Support