AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
RELAY FOR LIFE OF SOUTH SHORE
FIGHT BACK AGAINST CANCER IN YOUR COMMUNITY!!
June 25th & 26th at Cudahy High School
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life event is a life-changing event that gives everyone in communities across the globe a chance to celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease. At Relay, teams camp out at Cudahy High School and take turns walking around the track. Teams come together for one common goal - to raise funds to help in the fight against cancer. Relay For Life is not athletically challenging or competitive, anyone can participate. PUBLIC WELCOME!!!!
When: June 25th & 26th
Where: Cudahy High School Football Stadium
Time: 4:00 PM Registration Opens
6:00 PM Opening Ceremony/ Survivor Lap
10:00 PM Luminaria Ceremony
8:00 AM Closing Ceremony
Survivor Registration: Contact Rebecca at 1.800.947.0487 x 4021 or register on www.relayforlife.org/southshorewi
How to get involved: Form or join a team, join the planning committee, share your survival and walk as a survivor, volunteer at the event or make a donation.
Event Website: www.relayforlife.org/southshorewi
For more information contact: Rebecca at 262.312.4021 or Rebecca.email@example.com or Dana at 414.507.4626 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival