Cudahy-St. Francis Interfaith's annual Grand Time Out will be Sunday, Sept. 26 at the Pulaski Inn, 3900 E. Pulaski Ave. The popular dinner/dance is scheduled from Noon to 3 PM, with doors opening at 11:30. The meal - baked chicken with mashed potatoes and stuffing, buttered carrots, cole slaw and peach cobbler - will be followed by a giveaway of door prizes contributed from local businesses and music by Ruben Navarro and the Skyliners. Former Mayor Ray Glowacki will emcee the event.
Ticket prices have been held to $12/person for the sixth year in a row, a great value that includes the gratuity. There are only 300 seats available, so call 483-4474 today to reserve yours. Tickets can also be purchased at the following churches: Cudahy United Methodist, St. John Lutheran, Nativity of the Lord Catholic, and St. Mark's Lutheran in Cudahy and Sacred Heart Catholic in St. Francis.
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Update on Cudahy resurfacing projects, various locations
- Pabst program at the Cudahy Family Library Cancelled
- Gifts for All Women at Worship
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Thank you from John Hohenfeldt
- Cudahy Financing Package saves more than anticipated
- St. John's 110th Anniversary Celebrates Slovak Heritage