Holiday Gift and Bake Sale, Saturday Nov 28 Benefits Crohn's Colitis Foundation of America
The Christmas shopping rush has officially begun. Stop by the Ladish Room at the Cudahy Family Library on Saturday, November 28th between 9 am and 4 pm and see what kind of unique gifts you can pick up for the favorite teacher, hostess or co-worker on your list. Got a sweet tooth? Satisfy that with something scrumptous from our Bake Sale. How about surprising that special child in your life with a personalized letter from Santa Claus? Orders will be taken that day.
This fund raising event is being organized by Jean Ewert of Cudahy. Anyone making a $25 donation to the Crohn's Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) will receive a special thank you gift. All proceeds will benefit CCFA.
While you're there, don't forget to stop by and see Santa in the Winter Garden. He will be there from 11:30 am until 5 pm.
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Update on Cudahy resurfacing projects, various locations
- Pabst program at the Cudahy Family Library Cancelled
- Gifts for All Women at Worship
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Thank you from John Hohenfeldt
- Cudahy Financing Package saves more than anticipated
- St. John's 110th Anniversary Celebrates Slovak Heritage