Patricia Hermes is the author of nearly fifty books for children and young adults and the recipient of numerous state and national awards. As a lecturer and speaker at schools and libraries, she engages her audience with her lively presentations, underscording key qualities of good writing, and, of course, good rewriting.
Skype Chat. Tuesday, April 6 at 3:00. No registration required. Open to everyone.
Cudahy Family Library, 3500 Library Drive.
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Update on Cudahy resurfacing projects, various locations
- Pabst program at the Cudahy Family Library Cancelled
- Gifts for All Women at Worship
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Thank you from John Hohenfeldt
- Cudahy Financing Package saves more than anticipated
- St. John's 110th Anniversary Celebrates Slovak Heritage