Showcase Dance invites you to attend its 3rd annual recital on Friday, May 14. "Tune In" to these exciting performances, all to your favorite radio hits. From the top 103.7 KISS FM jams, to a Michael Jackson tribute, this show is sure to get you off your feet!
Friday's show begins at 7:30pm at the South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center (SMPAC). Tickets may be purchased through the SMPAC Box Office at 414-766-5049. We hope to see you there!
- 2016 Annual Native Plant Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Announces Soirée: A Party for a Purpose 9th Annual Fundraiser
- Band Celebrates 80th Anniversary with Community Concert
- Horns a Plenty Christmas Horn Choir returns to South Milwaukee on Dec. 5th
- Bel Canto Chorus Christmas in the Basilica with Stain Glass Brass and Bel Canto Boy Choir
- Register for Girl Scouts
- Baboushkas to Chicago Blues -The South Milwaukee Market has variety for your musical diet
- Ability Fest celebrates ADA's 25th Anniversary
- A Tribute to Etta James Aims to Bring People in Milwaukee Together
- Celebrate South Milwaukee with a Full Week of Heritage Days Activities